The success of WorldCast Systems is the result of the hard work & dedication of the talented people that make up the team worldwide. Our staff of over 100 is based across three core locations: Bordeaux, Miami and Belfast, with additional sales and support staff throughout the world.
The WorldCast Systems’ team work in a driven and results-orientated, international business where passion for excellence, innovation and efficiency are rewarded.
We are always interested to hear from new talent. If you feel that you could add value to our company, please send your resume with covering letter to careers service
Mérignac, Bordeaux Métropole, FRANCE
Depending of experience
To accompany the rapid growth of its Supervision branch, WorldCast Systems is looking for Java engineers/developers.
With the success of its new equipment monitoring and management solution, WorldCast Systems needs to increase the pace of development to meet the international demand.
You are a passionate developer, familiar with technology watch, proactive, comfortable with agile practices, code review and unit tests… this job is for you.
Your responsibilities include:
- Create source code for new functions according to strategy
- Maintain software components
- Participate in the maintenance/evolution of deployment configurations
- Conduct scalable maintenance tasks
Ideally, you have a BA and a first experience (2/3 years).
- Strong Java skills
- Experience with web applications
- Experience with API, Web Services and applications interconnections
- Sensitive to code quality and test writing
- Because of the international context, proficiency in technical English
- Familiar with continuous integration with Jenkins, Maven configuration management, Git, code review methods.
WorldCast Systems is a people oriented company where the synergy between co-workers is key to successfully move forward. As such:
- You are curious, motivated, rigorous and autonomous
- You like to share knowledge
- You are proactive and able to defend your ideas
- You want to be part of the high energy startup environment